You can withdraw and manage your consent at any time, by clicking "Manage cookies" at the bottom of each website page.
On this site, we always set cookies that are strictly necessary, meaning they are necessary for the site to function properly.
If you consent to it, we will also set other types of cookies. You can provide or withdraw your consent to the different types of cookies using the toggles below. You can change or withdraw your consent at any time, by clicking the link “Manage Cookies”, which is always available at the bottom of the site.
These cookies are necessary to make the site work properly, and are always set when you visit the site.
These cookies collect information to help us understand how the site is being used.
These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. In some cases, they also deliver additional functions on the site.
I agree to receive communication emails and invites for Levi9 future job opportunities or events.
In Levi9 we value the privacy of your personal data. Therefore, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This policy describes who, why and what personal data we process, your rights and contact details for GDPR related requests.
1. Who is interested in processing the personal data (controller): Levi9 Global Sourcing Balkan SRL
2. The purpose of the processing is: recruitment and selection (for current and future vacancies), marketing, events and receiving promotional gifts.
3. What data could be collected and processed:
4. Who we share the data with: we will never share your personal data with other parties without your consent.
5. Your rights:
If you wish to use your above mentioned rights please write us to GDPR-Romania@levi9.com. If you use your right to be forgotten, your data will be automatically deleted in maximum 30 days.
6. In Levi9 we are taking all required technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. All Levi9 delivery centers are ISO 27001:2013 certified.
7. We will retain your data for a period of 4 years. After this time we will reach out to you again and ask for consent.
8. Contact: for any privacy related questions, requests or to withdraw your consent please send an email to the following address: GDPR-Romania@levi9.com.
Last update: 12th of September 2022
or continue with
Already connected? Sign in.
Help us match your profile by telling us a bit more about yourself.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
Add people who can recommend you as a colleague.
Get notified when we look at your application and keep track where you are in our process.